- Kathy Lund Dean (JME Associate Editor, Idaho State University) talks with Yehuda Baruch (University of East Anglia) about the recently published article "The Why, What, and How of Reviewer Education: A Human Capital Approach."
- Cindi Fukami (JME Associate Editor, University of Denver) talks to Glenn McEvoy (Utah State University) about his article "Increasing Intrinsic Motivation to Learn in Organizational Behavior Classes."
- Gordon Meyer (JME Associate Editor, Canisius Collegeinterviews Lisa Amoroso (Dominican University)and Denise Lewin Loyd (MIT Sloan) about their article, "The Diversity Education Dilemma: Exposing Status Hierarchies Without Reinforcing Them."
- Mary Ann Hazen (JME Associate Editor, University of Detroit Mercy) interviews Gelaye Debebe (George Washington University) about her article, "Creating a Safe Environment for Women's Leadership Transformation."
- Gina Vega (JME Associate Editor, Salem State University) interviews Dan Sachau (Minnesota State University - Mankato), Neil Brasher (Shippensburg University) and Scott Fee (Minnesota State University - Mankato). Their article Three Models for Short-term Study Abroad was recently published in JME.
- John Stark (California State University - Bakersfield) and Tom Hawk (JME Associate Editor, Frostburg State University) talk about Please Don't Give Up On Me: When Faculty Fail to Care.
- Joy Beatty (University of Michigan), Jennifer Leigh (Nazareth College) & Kathy Lund Dean (Idaho State University) talk to Tom Hawk (JME Associate Editor, Frostburg State University) about their recent article in JME, "Philosophy Rediscovered: Exploring the Connection Between Teaching Philosophies, Educational Philosophies, and Philosophy."
- Kathleen Kane (JME Associate Editor, University of San Francisco) talks to James Davis (University of Notre Dame) and Jack Ruhe (St. Mary's College) about their article "Character Development in Business Education: A Comparison of Coeducational and Single-Sex Environments"
- Mary Ann Hazen (JME Associate Editor, University of Detroit Mercy) talks to Diana Bilimoria (Case Western), Delaney Kirk (University of South Florida, Sarasota-Manatee) and Rita Durant (University of South Florida), about their recent articles in the December 2010 JME Special Issue on diversity.
- Gina Vega (JME Associate Editor, Salem State University) talks to Blaine McCormick and Van Gray, both of Baylor University, about their article "Message in a Bottle: Basic Business Lessons for Entrepreneurs Using Only a Soft Drink"